The Langland courses are modelled on specific educational programs which allow you, and the institute, to set clear goals taking into account the duration, content and assessment of your programme. The content of the courses is carefully chosen and based on materials from well known publishers such as Longman, Cambridge and Oxford, guaranteeing the following qualities:
- Contextualized real life content
- Focused on students needs
- Thorough attention paid to in-class practice
- Variety of activities incorporating the 4 skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Up to date, dynamic and attractive course format
- Encouraging natural thinking processes
The course content may be altered to incorporate additional materials/books when deemed necessary in order to meet the needs of the individual.